Monday, July 6, 2009

caitlin's bane.




apparently being a klutz is becoming more and more detrimental to my well being.

tonight marks the apex of my unfortunateness. as i was fuming around my room after making a bowl of spaghettios for dinner and managed to basically throw my phone into said sustenance.

it's bad enough when i manage to walk into anything and everything within 10 feet of where i am actually trying to go. now i only have my work phone.

excuse to finally get a palm pre? it may just be!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah dude, i just ordered my Pre, whoohoo!!! Whoa, wait, what the hell am I talking about stupid shit for, YOU POSTED SOMETHING!! YES!!! WIN. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wish i would have witnessed it?
    were you by chance still angry when you wrote this?
    miss big words came out to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will post again my friend.

    haha no i wasnt i just love using big words in general. makes me feel smarts.

    ReplyDelete